Absolute Tea

Monday, December 15

PsycholoTea

It usually comes about that when I'm going to sit down and write a long paper or need to get my creative juices flowing with words I make myself a pot of tea. I find that it stimulates my mind and makes me feel good, as ideas seem to flow together.

This has me wondering on a larger level of what effect tea actually has on the mind and if there has been research on this. I'm very intrigued by the notion and will most likely be conducting an investigation on my own. If anyone has information about this specific linking of ideas or topic feel free to add you comment.

I love studying psychology and anything with the mind. My fascination with learning is so much that I'm interested in learning how we learn. That knowledge is golden and I would be delighted to find a new aspect of tea in this area.

1 comment(s):

Hello,

I can see you are a tea lover and would like to present our large selection of authentic Darjeeling teas for review. Please give us your address where we can send tea samples and we would very much appreciate your review and a link to our site http://www.darjeelingteaxpress.com/
To learn the latest information about first and second flush teas please visit our blog http://blog.darjeelingteaxpress.com/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM CDT  

Post a comment

<< Home