Absolute Tea

Tuesday, October 14

Coming Soon

I am back again, after another long hiatus.

Thank you to all the people who still come to this blog and write me messages. It is always enough to inspire me to continue my writing despite an ever increasingly busy life. My weekends are even booked a month in advance now. I almost cherish the times I would get bored just so I can catch up on my reading. I am not complaining though, as it's getting so good for me these days even when the rest of the world is not. I feel blessed and I am doing all I can to share my fortune with others.

So don't fret (I know how you tea drinkers can be) because I have penciled Tea Blogging into my schedule once again. There will be many more postings to come with a little more emphasis on the niche part.

Until next time.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home