Absolute Tea

Saturday, September 30

International Tea Party

It has been awhile and I must admit that I do feel a bit sheepish for not updating this weblog like I said I would. But now I'm back again with some interesting news about my favorite tea.

Rooibos Tea

The untea if you will. The reason why is because this is an herbal brew that is made out of a Red Bush in Africa.

That's besides the point though. The real news is on how tasty this tea actually is. Ok, so the story is this:

I'm currently renting a room in a house from a guy who use to live in Iceland, which would make him an Icelander. Anyway, I meet a lot of foriegners through him, as he is part of an international organization at the University I attend. So at the house tonight we had 1 man from El Salvador named Piero, 1 woman from Hungary named Kata, an Icelander named Jon, and me the American (or North American as they would call us from central America). We were all chatting and having a good time and then Jon asked if I could make some tea. He was refereing to the Rooibos tea that I had made the day before.

I said, "sure" with a glee in my eye. I love exposing this wonderful tea (Rooibos) to any new person I meet because I've yet to find someone who drinks tea to think badly of it. And now I have an assembled international group of people to get an opinion from, and guess what? They all thought it was a great tea. In fact, they thought it was an excellent tea. So it's official, Green Rooibos Oasis is possibly the best tea in the world. I just thought I'd share that with you all.

It's such a forgiving tea to make too. You can follow the steeping directions very loosly and still come out with good tea; although, the way I make it is perfect in achieving optimum taste. We all are experts on our favorite teas.

So what I'm getting at here is that if you haven't tried this tea yet you are doing your tastebuds an injustice. You don't have to buy it at the link I've provided, as I believe it is sold elsewhere under a different name, but if you want to get the exact stuff I was drinking then that link is where you want to go.

I also mentioned to my international friends (yeah that's right, I'm global) that I have some rare and expensive green tea that I haven't tried. So in a soon to come post I will update you on that. And yes I will try to get the post in before another month goes by, but no promises as I am enormously busy. Yeah, I know, excuses.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home